Sunday, August 7, 2011

Pros & Cons about dating more than one person?

Ok, I'm currently in a situation where I'm dating 2 men. Both know of each other and we all live together right now [sorta, gotta work out details with landlord] Either or, I'm really confused, not use to it and never have thought about doing it. I love one more than the other. Boyfreind #1 I was with since Jan. 2011 then we split last night- b.c alot of his things he says, does was annoying me and the fighting so I broke it off, but couldnt stand him hurting, crying, heart broken. I liked this other guy [bf#2] some, wanted to give him a chance- he suggested we tried "trio" dating that he's done it before but now I'm confused who I should feel for and want to be with. Yes I'm upset that bf#1 was or is hurting thats why I said take me back b.c I need him, care about him & I love him. I like bf#2, whos fallen for me & has said if we break up he won't have anything to do with me b.c that's what he does too keep from getting hurt or drug along. Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment