Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How many millionaires do we have here in Politics? What are your party affiliations?

I am not like a super rich guy...nice but nothing crazy house; 4 br, 3 bath pool home of 2,800 sq ft., 2006 Ford Expedition, 1999 Ford Taurus, married with one 10 yo boy...2 dogs and a cat...lol...I'm a software engineer making approx. $140k (including a ton of O/T)...anyway in sitting here reviewing/adjusting my 401k investment portfolio it just dawned on me that I am technically a millionaire (approx. $900K in my 401k and I easily have $200+K of home equity...i only owe about 140k and it'd would easily appraise above 400k)...it's kinda funny cause I am a little short in the checking account to pay my monthly car bill on time this month...lol...oh I am a Republican...college grad of course, and a former U.S. Marine

No comments:

Post a Comment