Monday, August 8, 2011

Nursing a 1 year old somewhat exclusively; possibly pregnant again?

I have a year old and am feeding...I tried the bottle and even sippy cup but he refuses! I am trying to wean him off and it's frustrating cause all he cries and will not drink anything at all :( I must say he is a good feeder and does tend to drink water/juice from a real cup. I don't feed around the clock like I use to before he started eating solids (4 months old) he's a smart/big boy! He walked at 10 months...but anyway; his father and I have been having unprotected since my 6 week check up. I must say that aunt flo came briefly after that and has stopped since. My stomach is kind of showing and I tend to feel erflies in my lower stomach and somewhat faint kicks at night when I lay flat. I have took a home test and it was neg., but that was 4/5 months ago. I feel extremely exhausted and my body is screaming I'm pregnant and my man seems to think so also! I keep putting off my doc's app ts...I'm nervous but excited at the same time. Have any of you moms' became pregnant again while nursing? Thanks in advance for the answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment