Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm so scared of driving please help me?

When I started learning we would go to empty parking lots or the vacant fair grounds so I could practice without having to worry about other cars. Once you get the feel for the vehicle the rest will just come. Go driving around some where vacant so you can get the hang of stopping and starting, turning, parking and all that. Also your local DMV (where you go to get your drivers lic) should have booklets that tell you all the rules and back in the day when I did it they actually had tips in it. If you are scared when you drive, it will show. Just relax and go with the flow and remember where the brake is :) If you get behind the wheel all stressed out you won't be doing yourself any favors. Have fun with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment