Sunday, August 7, 2011

How can I approach my friend? Please read for more info?

Okay, my friend in my school during I guess you can call it counseling or advisory, and she told us some really deep problems. I feel bad for her, and I just want to be there for her incase she needs someone to talk to. We're not tight friends, but we're cool, I've chilled with her a few times. I want to be able to tell her that if she ever needs to talk to someone about what she is going through, that I'm here for her...but I don't want it sounding that I have an attraction to her-which I don't, don't get me wrong though she is beautiful. It's just that it saddens me that she goes through all this, I would've really never expect it from her because she is always happy and in a good mood, and lots of people like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment