Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Does she like me? does her boyfriend know this and is afraid of loosing her?

several times i have notice this girl lookin at me and a lot of the time she will be with her boyfriend. her boyfriend is also the schools star football player and is going off to college. whenever i try to confront her about any of this she claim that i wouldnt leave her alone and block me on facebook. yet she still found some reason to look at me and then i saw him slap her on the hand. now im not sayin that he hit her hit her but she did jump when it happen. the reason why he did it was because he notice that instead of her listen to him she was lookin over at me. please help i have a lot of respect for her and i dont want to see her in pain. also on the last week of school her and a friend saw me walkin home. as they drove by they honked and she was yelling something out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment