Saturday, August 13, 2011

Are you a right brained poet, or the left...see details.?

My occasional mood decides on this. I usually test the other people's brain with some verses, just to make them think a little more, instead to only feel. And some react almost spasmodically, in verbal oddities, just because they are scared that someone will challenge them. People prefer what Berthelot's Law states: "A dynamic system (as the human brain is) prefers the condition of equilibrium that will emit the lesser possible energy". They want simple things, safe things. "A chicken flew, a chicken grew, a rooster flows, a rooster bows!" If I post of this, I will receive 10-15 stars. With my hard as nails, emotional, philosophical poetry I receive hesitant remarks. I use whichever part of my brain I want. I am a master of evenness and oddities. I play with minds on a benevolent basis. I am a philosopher and a poet! I am a "maggas" of a man. Do you remember the word?

No comments:

Post a Comment